To equip those active in the management of productive and infrastructure asset shutdowns with the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed for maximizing return on shutdown investment. The course will combine theoretical concepts and practical considerations to refine the understanding of:
• the need for a shutdown
• the tasks in the various phases of a plant shutdown
• planning, scheduling, organising, controlling
• linking scope, duration, quality and cost
• shutdown contract management
• shutdown review or lessons learned system in preparation for the next shutdown.
What makes this course different?
The course totally traces the life of a shutdown and is shutdown-specific, rather than being just another project management course.
Main Topics – Day 1
1. Shutdown Management Explained
• Towards most effective shutdown management
• What is shutdown management?
• What are the objectives and goals of shutdown management?
• How does shutdown management link to asset management?
• Definitions and acronyms
• What are the benefits of improved shutdown management?
• Why should you consider improving shutdown management?
• What is the shutdown management process?
• How should you implement improved shutdown management?
2. Is A Shutdown Necessary?
• How does asset management drive shutdown management?
• What are the business drivers?
• What are the business and asset management objectives?
• Conflicting business objectives
• Why should you develop an Asset Management Plan?
• What Tools can You Use for Developing an Asset Management Pan
• What is Asset Output Optimization?
• What is Reliability Driven Asset Management?
• What are the effects of fault types?
• Why are shutdowns not the logical outcomes of asset management analysis?
• How could you justify shutdowns?
• How can you minimise the need for shutdowns in all phases of the asset life cycle?
• What classifies as a shutdown?
3. What is the difference between capital and shutdown projects?
• The Project Management Body of Knowledge
• How is a Shutdown different from Capital Projects?
• Time Management
• Cost Management
• Quality Management
• Human Resource Management
• Communications Management
• Risk Management
Main Topics – Day 2
4. What Do You Need for Shutdown Management?
• What are the shutdown objectives?
• Goals and objectives, best compromise of time, cost, quality and safety
• Which shutdown management style do you adopt
• Justification for managing turnarounds
• How do you manage the shutdown?
• How do you plan and schedule a shutdown?
• How do you organize a shutdown?
• How do you control a shutdown?
• How do you review a shutdown?
• What is the format of the shutdown process?
• Systems and procedures
• What is the shutdown initiation and feasibility study?
• How to plan the scope of the shutdown?
• What affects the quality of the shutdown?
• What is a quality management plan?
• How can you expand the stages with Value Methodology?
• How do you prepare for the shutdown?
• How do you execute the shutdown?
• How do you terminate and review the shutdown?
• What information do you need?
• Tools and equipment
• Work scope
• Sources of information
• Who is part of the shutdown organization?
• The shutdown organization
• Cooperation versus competition, incentives
• Who is the process owner or shutdown sponsor?
• Who are the stakeholders
• What is the Shutdown Strategy Team?
• Who is the Shutdown Manager?
• What are the tasks of the shutdown team?
• Do you need role descriptions?
• Is team building easy?
• What shutdown management tools can you use?
• CAMS Functionality
• How do you establish a shutdown management communications network?
• Communication, feedback, morale
• What are the goals of a communications network?
• What are the benefits of meetings?
• Which shutdown management reports are necessary?
• Which shutdown manuals do you need?
• How to report the shutdown?
• Permanent records
• Information needs at various level in the shutdown organization
• What is the importance of documentation control?
• What is the shutdown closure and review report?
Syndicate Exercise regarding the need for a shutdown, minimizing the need for shutdowns, developing procedures for planning, organizing, controlling and reviewing the shutdown.
5. How to Perform a Shutdown Feasibility Study?
• Why do you need a feasibility study?
• How do you initiate a shutdown?
• What are the shutdown objectives?
• What are the work scope and deliverables?
• Shutdown worklist
• Evaluating and setting priorities
• What is the milestone plan?
• How important are cost estimates?
• How do you establish risk, opportunities, constraints and assumptions?
• What are constraints?
• What are risks?
• What are stakeholder risks?
• What are opportunities?
• Why do you need to record assumptions?
• How to manage quality?
• 1 power station unit self management outage
• 2 quality standard
• 3 shutdown organization data (mwd organization)
• 4 contracts
• 5 scope summary
• 6 documentation
• 7 procurement
• 8 inspection and test plans
• 9 incoming inspection
• 10 progress inspection/inspection status
• 11 final inspection/commissioning
• 12 identification of plant items/traceability
• 13 handling and storage/packaging and shipping
• 14 material supply, plant manufacture
• 15 special processes
• 16 records
• 17 nonconformance/corrective action
• 18 power station supplied equipment
• 19 statistics
• 20 system quality audit
• What are the shutdown success factors?
• Decision making
Syndicate Exercise about shutdown needs, objectives, justification, involved parties, functions, cost, benefits and risk, resourcing, costing, management,
Main Topics – Day 3
6. How to Plan the Shutdown?
• How to select the main tasks?
• How to develop the work scope?
• Include non-productive tasks
• Estimating, budget and preliminary manpower planning
• Developing pessimistic, most likely and optimistic scenarios to deal with task uncertainty
• How do you identify task details?
• Defining activities
• Estimating activity duration and resources
• What is the work breakdown structure?
• How to allocate responsibilities?
• What are quality needs?
• How to ensure shutdown safety?
• How do you plan the shutdown?
• Planning and scheduling?
• What is scheduling?
• What Is the Importance of Scheduling?
• What scheduling constraints exist?
• Which shutdown task timing do you select?
• What job estimating and scheduling techniques are available?
• How to estimate budgets?
• Cost estimating and work requests
• Develop cost-benefit curves
• How do you manage shutdown risk?
• What access permit system do you use?
• What are the outcome acceptance criteria?
• Why sign-off on the scope of work?
• Why is document control important?
Syndicate Exercise on scope, work packages, safety analysis, acceptance criteria, constraints, risk, resource estimates
7. How to Schedule With Gantt Charts And Networks?
• What are Gantt charts? constructing, use, benefits and limitations
• How to use the Gantt chart for monitoring progress?
• What are the limitations of Gannt charts?
• What are network diagrams?
• What are reasons for using network diagrams?
• Which information sources can you access?
• How to conduct a network development meeting?
• What is the critical path method?
• What are the critical path construction rules?
• How to develop a critical path diagram?
• How do critical path and critical tasks compare?
• How to calculate the early start and finish?
• How to calculate late start, finish and float?
• How to determine the critical path?
• Critical and near critical activities
• How to produce a Gantt chart from the network diagram?
• How to use the CPM network diagram to monitor progress?
• How to perform network compression?
• Effects of schedule acceleration or extension
• What is the program evaluation and review technique?
• What is the value of pert diagrams?
• How to use the computer for CPM networking?
• Project management software
• Choosing the right program
• How to link the shutdown plan to your CMMS?
Syndicate Exercise: develop network diagram, Gantt chart, duration reduction, cost
8. How to Organise the Shutdown?
• What resources do you need?
• What resource limitations do you need to deal with?
• What are human resource considerations?
• Are human resources available?
• How to do time-limited human resource scheduling and levelling?
• How to do resource-limited human resource scheduling and levelling
• Manpower scheduling
• Manpower leveling
• Resource leveling or critical mass? – a practical turnaround management methodology
• Critical mass
• Overtime, premium time, time/cost tradeoffs
• Optimum manpower utilization
• How to estimate materials and supplies?
• How to estimate tools, equipment and utilities?
• How to estimate support facilities?
• How to tender and contract?
• Allocating responsibilities and authorities
• Setting up communications
• Brief shutdown executive crews
• Designing the work site
• Pre-shutdown maintenance activities
• Pre-shutdown operational activities
• Pre-shutdown administration activities
• Pre-shutdown organizational activities
• How to develop a detailed cost summary?
Syndicate Exercise: resource estimates linked to network diagram, resource leveling
Main Topics – Day 4
9. Contract management
• The six conditions for a contract
• Contract law
• The basic contract components
• Terms and conditions
• Sensitive information and intellectual property
• Ownership of assets and risk
• Warrantees, guarantees, retentions and liquidated damages
• Documentation and follow-up services to be provided
• Charges and charging structure
• Contract management
• Staff and asset transfer agreement
• Accommodation agreement
• Service contracts
• Managing contract risk
• Recording risks
• Risk assessment
• Risk mitigation strategy
• Overview of possible risks
• Tender documentation
• Tender components
• Service requirements
• Staff details
• Service costs
• Required charging arrangements
• Required security and special arrangements
• Service agreements
• Contract management arrangements
• Specific contractual requirements
• Specific operational requirements
• Agreement implementation requirements
• Communications with tenderers
• Bid instructions
• Service delivery options
• Individual services contracting
• Total facilities management.
• Management consultancies.
• Contractual relationships
• Traditional relationship objectives.
• Post-traditional relationships.
• Contract packaging
• What is an agreement package?
• Defining the package
• Specifying the service requirements
• Detailed implementation plan
• Other issues for consideration
• Charging formulae
• Supplier perspectives
• Charging mechanisms
• Regulatory mechanisms
• The proposal evaluation system
• Desired learning outcomes
• Evaluation overview
• Evaluation process
• General approach to evaluation
• Basis for evaluation standard and non-standard proposals
• Primary evaluation matrix – general headings
• Criteria for primary and expression of interest evaluation
• Technical span of resources assessment
• Evaluation scoring matrix.
• Short-cuts to a contract
• Service definition and performance levels
• Contractual problems
• Preventing contractual problems
• Contract termination
• Termination in general
• Breaking a long-term agreement.
Main Topics – Day 5
10. How to Execute the Shutdown?
• What is needed for a shutdown start-up?
• How to appoint and develop the shutdown execution crew?
• How to develop a successful team?
• What is the importance of managing Up?
• How to ensure resource availability?
• How do you claim the necessary space and support facilities?
• Training of human resources
• When does the shutdown begin?
• What is performance monitoring?
• How to prepare for monitoring?
• Measuring performance
• What is the importance of progress monitoring meetings?
• Can you use inspections to collect information?
• How to collect data for monitoring?
• What progress can you monitor?
• What is the importance of progress reporting?
• Interpreting the turnaround progress reports
• Normal rate of progress
• Controlling Shutdown Duration, Resources and Cost
• Interpreting a gantt chart
• Daily scheduling
• How do you control the shutdown?
• How do you solve problems?
• Planning extra work
• Impact of extra (added) work to the turnaround
• How do you manage scope change?
• What is the importance of communicating?
• Communication with sponsors or clients
• Communication with other stakeholders
• Conducting daily turnaround progress meetings
11. How to Terminate the Shutdown?
• What is shutdown termination?
• How to recommission the plant?
• Check operability and maintainability
• The commissioning hazard analysis
• Are there any final tasks?
• Update asset register and database
• Verify that all documents describe the plant as recommissioned
• How to finalize administrative details?
• Shutdown reporting
• Using completed work order information
• Human resource performance analysis
• Sign-off and hand-over
• Closure meeting
• How to return to service?
• Turnaround final report
• What are the benefits of a lessons learned system?
• Syndicate exercise solutions
Peserta dapat diikuti oleh semua yang tertarik pada bidang ini. Selain itu juga dapat diikuti oleh semua yang ingin mengatahui dan mendalami tentang bidang ini.
Instruktur dalam Pelatihan dan Training ini akan dibawakan oleh seorang yang ahli dalam bidang ini.
Jadwal pusattraining.com tahun 2020 :
21-23 Januari 2020
18-20 Februari 2020
17-19 Maret 2020
14-16 April 2020
16-18 Juni 2020
14-16 Juli 2020
11-13 Agustus 2020
8-10 September 2020
13-15 Oktober 2020
10-13 November 2020
15-17 Desember 2020
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan pusattraining.com :
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2020 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di pusat training untuk Paket Group (Minimal 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama):
Jadwal Pelatihan masih dapat berubah, mohon untuk tidak booking transportasi dan akomodasi sebelum mendapat konfirmasi dari Marketing kami. Segala kerugian yang disebabkan oleh miskomunikasi jadwal tidak mendapatkan kompensasi apapun dari kami.
Technorati Tags: training production optimization of oil & gas pasti jalan,training optimalisasi produksi migas pasti jalan,training pengenalan production of oil & gas pasti jalan,training gas well loading prediction pasti jalan,pelatihan production optimization of oil & gas pasti jalan,pelatihan optimalisasi produksi migas pasti running